What is Cannabidiol (CBD)
What is cannabis oil (CBD Oil). Benefits, Contraindications & Side Effects, How it works.
Cannabidiol (CBD, for short) is becoming increasingly popular. You may have heard that it would be an ideal supplement in increasing your daily well-being or its benefits for anxiety, chronic pain, insomnia, or inflammation.
But what exactly is CBD and what are its benefits? Does it have side effects or contraindications? What is a CBD oil and what should you know before you buy it?
This guide covers everything you need to know about CBD, how it is used, its benefits and potential side effects, and how it interacts with your body. Inform yourself objectively if it would be useful for an extra daily well-being.
CBD is short for Cannabidiol – one of the natural active components of the Cannabis Sativa plant (also known as hemp).
Cannabidiol is a major medicinal component and is part of a group of substances unique to the cannabis plant, phytocannabinoids.
There are over 120 phytocannabinoids found in this plant. CBD is the most abundant cannabinoid, followed by the psychotropic (forbidden) component of hemp – THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). Other notable cannabinoids would be: CBG (canabigerol), CBN (canabinol) and CBC (canabicromen). Studies on CBD and THC represent over 90% of the total number of scientific studies on phytocannabinoids.
For the past 80 years, the cannabis plant has been illegal in most parts of the world, but has become popular again for its supposed health benefits. Cannabidiol can support the improvement of symptoms and health conditions, demonstrated by the real experiences of people around the world, but also by certain scientific research. It is mainly used to alleviate inflammation, pain, insomnia, arthritis, stress. CBD is also used to manage neurological disorders such as anxiety, depression or various forms of epilepsy.
CBD has these health benefits due to its ability to interact with our body through the endocannabinoid system (SE). The main role of SE is to promote homeostasis throughout the body, ie to regulate the other systems of our body to function in optimal parameters. Cannabidiol can offer you therapeutic benefits on many levels, while deeply regulating the way the whole body works.
High quality CBD products, purely natural, can offer you excellent help, both physically and mentally. There are several ways to use CBD. You will be able to find CBD in the form of oil, capsules, creams, cosmetics, supplements, drinks and sweets.
Unfortunately, due to the lack of regulations in the field, most of the available products have deceptive characteristics or even do not contain CBD at all.
So, the most important thing to consider is quality – always make sure you get CBD from a reliable source.
Here we come to your aid, by bringing you the highest quality products with pure organic CBD, BIO certified: Green Healing.
And before CBD supplementation, talk to your family doctor to make sure it does not interact with any other medications you are taking.
– CBD oil – Usually, CBD oil is composed of a carrier oil in which hemp extract, rich in CBD and other natural substances of the plant, is diluted. In a pipette bottle for easy administration. Intended for sublingual application, from where it is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
– CBD capsules – Capsules filled with CBD oil, intended for oral administration. Ease of administration is their main advantage. You can use them easily, anytime and anywhere.
– e-Liquid – We refer to the special liquid, infused with CBD, which can be used with any electronic cigarette. It is the most effective way to strictly assimilate Canabidiol.
– Cosmetics (topical products) – In the form of cream, ointment or special mixtures, intended for direct application on the skin. An excellent method to relieve inflammation, joint pain, certain skin conditions or to provide protection over time. We offer you cosmetics, specially created to incorporate the unique properties of CBD with those of other plants, for maximum efficiency.
– CBD supplements – Thanks to the power of CBD to work synergistically with other natural ingredients, special supplements can be created, with multiple benefits. Usually, cannabis extract is combined with certain vitamins or natural plant extracts. A CBD supplement is specially formulated for a certain health condition or for certain specific effects.
In short, yes!
Because CBD is extracted from the cannabis plant, it is wrongly associated with the illegal substance status of THC, regulated by law. CBD is perfectly legal and not psychotropic (it will not negatively alter your perception). CBD use does not provide the harmful conditions and side effects associated with THC use. THC is found in significant amounts in certain varieties of cannabis, which is called marijuana. CBD is present in a significant amount in certain varieties of cannabis. Therefore, to produce CBD oil, hemp varieties are used that have a maximum limit of 0.2% THC – established by law.
Green Healing Newsletter
Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products.